Decades of experience
Founded in 2015 in Waterloo, Ontario, Nebula Group is focused on constant innovation and advancement of our technologies. Our primary mission is to profitably expand our leadership in food production and safety in a localized manner through the decentralization of the food supply chain via sustainable resources, modernized technology systems, and self-sufficient processes.
With the ability to offer full climate control systems through proprietary software development and manufactured components we provide leading edge technology for the Agri-Food Sector.
We continue to strive for innovation with our automation systems and technologies, and our solutions are trusted by some of the largest corporations in the world, in sensitive environments and critical operations.
Things to consider
- Global population is growing and with it the requirement for more efficient farming practices are growing continuously
- The commercial farming operations are increasing across the world with the increase in demand for food
- Demand for automation of poultry farms, hog farms and greenhouses are increasing due to limited farm labor availability across the world
- Climate change is continuously changing the farming practices and controlled farming facility demands are growing YoY across the world
Global Market Focus
- Improve food security across the world with sustainable production facilities
- Indoor farming/livestock control system automation
- Turnkey design and build solutions for greenhouses and livestock farms
- City based net zero food Production via sustainable facilities
Vertical Market Integration
- Engineering and Design of farm facilities
- Automation and equipment supply
- Installation and start up of farm facilities
- Lifetime support for ongoing farming operations
Engineering and Design
Nebula’s team of experienced engineers and farm design experts work with the farmers on engineering and design of the farm facilities and equipment layout in the farming operations
Automation and equipment supply
Nebula’s line of proprietary hardware and software products and the equipment suppliers we work with provide the farmers with the necessary equipment to build and operate an efficient sustainable farming facility.
Installation and Lifetime Support
Nebula’s team of equipment installers and technicians offer seamless installation of the equipment and automation systems and continuous lifetime service support for all the products offered by Nebula.
Nebula Group’s primary mission is to profitably expand our leadership in food production and safety in a localized manner through the decentralization of the food supply chain via sustainable resources, modernized technology systems and self sufficient processes.
Evolution of Nebula Group
- Q3 2017First greenhouse lighting controller Installed
- FY 2018Various commercial lighting projects implementation
- Q2 2019Acquisition of Climate Control systems inc.
- Q3 2020Release of new fertigation manager software
- Q2 2021First proprietary poultry controller installation
- Q2 2022Acquisition of Envirotech Ag systems
- Q1 2023Acquisition of Titanium Mechanical Inc.
- Q4 2023Acquisition of South Country Livestock Equipment
Chairman and Chief Strategy Officer
Raman Khattra is the chairman and president for all of Nebula’s companies including Nebula Controls, Climate Control Systems, Nebula Ozone, Nebula Lighting, Envirotech Ag systems, Titanium Mechanical, and South Country Livestock Equipement. Raman Khattra is a serial entrepreneur with engineering background. Raman has over 18 years of experience in management and leading various companies to success under his leadership and experience. Under the Nebula division Raman is integral part in the growth of the company and positioning Nebula as an industry leader in indoor farming design, engineering automation and control technologies. Under Raman’s Leadership Nebula and its subsidiaries have successfully designed and implemented over 2000 farms across the world in various sectors including vertical farming, greenhouses, micro grow operations, poultry barns and hog barns. Raman and his team are committed to establishing Nebula as a market leader for turnkey solution provider for farmers across the world.